By accessing the website at http://gravametrics.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GravaMetrics' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the GravaMetrics website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GravaMetrics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GravaMetrics' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. GravaMetrics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. You acknowledge that GravaMetrics does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or virus-free.
- Further, GravaMetrics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GravaMetrics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GravaMetrics' website, even if GravaMetrics or a GravaMetrics authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GravaMetrics' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GravaMetrics does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GravaMetrics may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However GravaMetrics does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GravaMetrics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GravaMetrics of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Trial Period
GravaMetrics may offer you certain features or a limited version of the Services on a temporary, cost-free basis ("Trial Period"). Unless earlier terminated as described in this TOS, any Trial Period will continue for:
- the then-current Trial Period offered by GravaMetrics, as set forth in the Service, unless otherwise extended by Gravametrics in its discretion, or
- if earlier, the start date of your paid Services term.
The Trial Period may be subject to additional terms and conditions as set forth in the Service, which are hereby incorporated by reference into this TOS; any such additional Trial Period terms will govern in the event of a conflict with this TOS. ANY CUSTOMER DATA YOU PROVIDE DURING THE TRIAL PERIOD MAY BE DELETED AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD UNLESS YOU PURCHASE A PAID SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SAME SERVICE FEATURES.
To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide GravaMetrics information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to GravaMetrics that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay GravaMetrics the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan and this TOS. You hereby authorize GravaMetrics to bill your payment instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let GravaMetrics know within sixty (60) days after the date that GravaMetrics invoices you. We reserve the right to change the GravaMetrics prices. If GravaMetrics does, GravaMetrics will provide notice of the change on the Site or in email to you, at GravaMetrics' option, at least 30 days before the change is to take effect. Your continued use of the Service after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
Except as expressly provided herein, all payments under this Agreement will be irrevocable and non-refundable.
The Service may be made available to you for an initial Trial Period. Once you purchase a subscription to the Service, your Trial Period will terminate. You have the right to terminate your account at any time in accordance with the procedures set forth on the Site. GravaMetrics reserves the right to:
- modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof)
- refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any of Your Content in the Service, for any reason, including if GravaMetrics believes that you have violated this TOS. GravaMetrics shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service. GravaMetrics will use good faith efforts to contact you to warn you prior to suspension or termination of your account. All of Your Content on the Service (if any) may be permanently deleted by GravaMetrics upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion. However, all accrued rights to payment and the terms shall survive termination of this TOS.
GravaMetrics may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.